The long experience with styles from MPB to hard rock and from bars to opera led Daniele Krauz to produce her first solo work. Her mezzo-soprano voice resembles Tarja Turunen, but she seeks a unique identity joining the techniques coming from the classical study and the interpretation of the classics of Hard Rock and Heavy Metal.
Professional singer and teacher of vocal technique since 2006, she has participated in the assembly of an opera, choirs, partnerships with singers and composers of MPB and blues. All this assured her a versatility in styles and techniques that are exploited both in her classes and in her compositions and interpretations.
Numerous partnerships in compositions and the work of vocal coaching with bands and soloists aroused the need to produce work that would allow a more thorough expression. After recording the EP Insight (2014), Daniele managed to find musicians who have given life to DKrauz band. Music is the engine that unites and drives the band, it's a lifestyle.
Since its debut in Rock Christmas festival in December 2014, in Guarapuava, DKrauz band has had the collaboration of great musicians and other bands.
The songs of the band DKrauz require a lot in technical and musical knowledge. The compositions of the lyrics and music are by Daniele Krauz with arrangements from several collaborators, which provide the creation of melodic lines that incorporate several metal lines.
EP released on Sep 6, 2014
Gêneros: Rock, Metal
Data de lançamento: Sep 6, 2014
Lyrics and music: Daniele Krauz
Drums - Alessandro Kuster
Keyboards - Evandro de Souza
Guitars, acustic guitars, bass - Tiago Mosh
Recording, mixing e masterization - Alessandro Kuster
Design - Rayssa Machtins
Photography - Ellen Karolynne
Heaven Kuster Estudio
Guarapuava - Pr, Brazil
July 2014 to August 2014
Produzced by Alessandro Kuster
The four songs released in the EP Insight are all in between Progressive Metal, Melodic and Gothic. They were recorded in Heaven Kuster studio and produced by Alessandro Kuster, between July and August 2014. The teaser It was released on September 6, and then the EP was offered for sale online.
- Divine: "It is not such a heavy song. It is more melodious, climatic, with remarkable vocals. The lyrics, according to the composer, talks about being 'deceived by empty traditions'. It almost sounds esoteric, and the music draws to that too."
- Forever: "this one starts calm, melodious, to fall into an ass kicking piece, and then drops again (classic prog). The vocal melodies are very beautiful and the music is diverse, with interesting tempo changes. The lyrics talk about dissatisfaction, greed and isolation."
- Holy Dance: "with an introduction kinda folk, getting pretty heavy then, with dissonant vocals. It is the track with the highest rhythmic variation, with clear influence of seventies rock (Queen, in particular). The track brings perhaps the most complex vocal of the EP. The chorus is sensational! The whole song is a very good trip, with a beautiful guitar solo and a very good instrumental work in general. The lyrics talks about how we are manipulated and how we are always in the hands of others."
- Inner Talk: "a fantastic and melodic introduction on the acoustic guitar, recalling the Celtic music of Nordic bands."
- Fabiano de Queiroz, Som na Caixa, Guarapuava! (Sep 15, 2014)